Little Flower U. P. School, Mananthavady (1929)
Sr. Maria Nimisha AC
Name of the institution : Little Flower English Medium LP School
Year of establishment : 1996
The people of Mananthavady desired to have a convent school. So the parish priest Fr. Lombardini handed over the school which was run by him to sisters of Apostolic Carmel. In 1932 three sisters of Apostolic Carmel started Holy Cross Covent and took charge of the school. It was started as a Malayalam Medium School.
In 1995 the Educational Department allowed English Medium parallel section in Little Flower U. P. School. So in 1996 the L.F.E.M.L.P School was started as the feeder school of Little Flower U P School. At present it consists of classes from L.K.G. to IV with 9 staff members. After completing 4th standard children go to L F U P School for their further studies.
We educate our children to grow in love of God and to be loved by God. They in turn show the same love to others and they prove this love, in service to others. As they grow in all round development they will be an asset to their family and to the society in which they live.
|Address||Little Flower English Medium L P School Mananthavady 670 645, Kerala|
|Telephone No.||04935 243881|
|Year of Establishment||1996|
|Aided / Unaided||Unaided Recoginised
AEO’s Order No: F.2746/2004 Dt.15/12/2004
GO No:P69/2004 Dt.20/02/2004
|Affiliated to||General Education Dept., Govt. of Kerala|
|Headmistress||Sr. Maria Viji A.C.|
|Corporate Manager||Dr. (Sr.) M. Ancilla. A.C.|